8.10.2011

Black and Camel

Hello, hello! Guess what? Last night I started reading The Help! I'm sure y'all have already read it- I think I'm behind on this one. If not, you should! A sorority sister of mine actually wrote it! How cool is that?! Not that I know her, or have ever met her..or will ever meet her, but fun fact! I'm hoping I can read the book quickly because I want to see the movie after I read the book! Gotta do it that way.


The details- skirt: Loft sale, top: Target, cardigan: Old Navy clearance, shoes: Nurture, belt: Limited, Jewelry: Charming Charlie earrings and wrap bracelet, Mimi's, Jenny Present

This tank top was one that I picked up the other day and I love it! I typically try to avoid purchasing the same thing in multiple colors, but I'm going to make a couple of exceptions with this top! I think I can wear it many ways, and it's a great basic. By the way please excuse the wrinkly skirt! Looks like I will have to bust out the iron before I wear this puppy again! I may wash it to!
Oh hey! Look! If you couldn't tell from my "excited face" I got my Lean Cuisine Rewards lunch bag in the mail! The tag says "Live Deliciously. Lunch Fashionably." I guess that means I get to class it up and stop taking plastic Kroger bags to work! Maybe.

P.S. You too could win your very own lunch bag - see the summer catalog and learn how: here!

No comments: