10.19.2012

Gap Dressing Room Pics

I recently went to the Gap to try on some of their new things! I wanted to try on the black and white wrap sweater (currently sold out online) but they were out of my size. I was a little disappointed in the lack of selection my store had in general. I didn't buy anything but took a couple dressing room pics!


I also tried on some things from the sales rack, but nothing spoke to me!! I would have never tried on the camo pants, but Kendi looked so cute in them I had to give them a try! Despite the bad picture I didn't hate them, but realistically knew I wouldn't wear them much so I passed. I love the Tropic Green color of the skinny jeans, and knowing gap pants knew these would stretch, but again passed. I think I'm holding out for the Loft cords hoping they have the same fit as the ones from last year.

This is what I wore shopping! I'm wearing the Old Navy sweater I posted about the other day. Love it!

No comments: