10.17.2012

Comfy Cozies for Fall

In Iowa-land it feels like winter! My husband has been joking with me since April when we moved here that "winter was coming next week!" All of a sudden it happened! Dang! I'm crossing my fingers for at least a few more beautiful fall days, but coworkers tell me that these cool temps are here to stay!

Here are a few pieces I've been eyeing to help stay warm during these cool fall/ winter temps! Can't you just picture snuggling up with a book or catching up on the DVR wearing these comfy clothes?
1. Thermal Henley Hoodie - cute and cozy!
2. Tartan Flannel Shirt - everyone needs flannel in their wardrobe! 
3. Under Armour Hoodie - waterproof hoodie! 
4. Fleece Boyfriend Pants - I have a pair from VS's Pink line and they are my favorite comfy pants!
5. Patagonia Fleece Pullover - loooove this! such a fun color! 
6. Sorel Tofino Boot - I may be jumping the gun a little bit, but every morning I wake up I expect to see snow! lol!
7. Ugg Coquette Slipper - perfection.

No comments: