10.05.2012

Feeling Fall

Happy Friday and happy belated October! I can't believe it is already October!

I have to work this Saturday at our residential facility so I have today off! I've been thinking about doing a fall wishes blog post for awhile now, so it's finally time!!
1. Tunic Sweater - $24.99 - I have this and love it! So cozy and easy to wear!
2. Cable Sweater - $39.99
3. Fur-Trim Puffer Vest - $79.95
4. V-Neck Sweater - $24.94
5. Bailey Button - $165
6. Striped Turtleneck - $22.95
7. Frienzzi Leather Boot - $139 - I'm not in the market for leather boots, but these caught my eye!
8. Marisa Straight Leg Corduroys - $59.50 - I love my teal ones from last year - plus this is an easy way to be in style with the popular burgundy trend!

Check back later for a fall nail polish post!

No comments: