1.24.2012

Monochromatic

Today is Day 2 of the 10 Day Challenge by Freckles in April!  The theme today is monochomatic.  I went the neutral route and chose Khaki/Brown.  P.S. My sweater looks purple and its actually a dark taupe color...oh cell phone camera!

(Sweater: Gap, Top and Skirt: Loft, Necklace: Nordstroms, Boots: eek...not sure have had them forever!)

Also its been a while since Wyatt made a blog appearance.  Plus I kinda think he goes with the browns of my outfit.  He's going to be 1 next month....ahh this year has flown by!

Hey guys! Tina here! I went the bold route today! Color, color!! I'm definitely not afraid of color, but this felt like a little too much. I called my mom this morning and told her I wish she could have checked my outfit to make sure I hadn't gone completely over the edge! I didn't get any strange looks from coworkers today, so hopefully that means something!

tshirt: Victoria's Secret, cardigan: Limited, pants: Loft, shoes: Minnetonka, scarf: Old Navy, belt: Gap

I've worn the top and pants together before, but the scarf /cardigan is a new add! A bonus to this challenge - new outfit combinations! 

By the way, tomorrow is a big day for me at work! That computer project I mentioned awhile ago is moving on to the next stage- training! I'm co-leading an all day training for 14 coworkers on the new software tomorrow so send me positive vibes and lovin'!! :)

1 comment:

Kayla Moncur said...

I love both of these but that turquoise is SO gorgeous. Well done both of you!

Kayla
Freckles in April