1.23.2012

Layers!

Happy Monday!! Today is the first day of the 10 day challenge with Freckles in April! We've needed a little motivation for outfit of the day posts so the timing is perfect!

Today dear readers, we layered.
When I got home from work it was SUPER windy (I could have used an extra layer.. a jacket)! This is not me trying to do something sexy with my hair. Promise!
brown top: Dunnes Store (something I picked up in Ireland when I was studying abroad because the airport lost my luggage, cardigan: Gap, pants: Express, shoes: Bandolino @ DSW

Freckles in April asked that we really challenge ourselves with these themes.  So last night I covered the bed with clothes looking for something to wear that I had never thought of before.  A problem that came up was that it was 70 degrees today and heavy layering was out of the question so here is what I came up with: (Please excuse the quality of the cell phone pic.  I wanted an up close of my outfit and my husband was running late to work due to 3am tornado sirens/tornados this morning and I had to get the job done!)


Dress: Old Navy, Shirt: Loft, Belt: Macys, Necklace: White House Black Market, Watch: Fossil, (can't see, leggings: Walmart, ankle boots: DSW)

I will definitely wear this to work again!  It was super comfy and fun!  What will tomorrow bring??!!

Are you layering today?? Let us know!
 

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous look! I love those ruffles!

See Me Rwar

Kayla Moncur said...

That is SO pretty! Very soft and feminine.

Kayla
Freckles in April