7.31.2011

White Out

How was your Saturday? What did you do?

Mom and I had a much needed date day! We ran some errands, went to her studio to look at the Fall line (where I fell in love with this oversized scarf!!!) and she treated to a pedicure! Fabulous. Thanks Mom! xoxo! Oh, we also watched Parent Trap on TV! ..You know, the one where Lindsay Lohan is still cute and not a train wreck? Yeah that one! Great flick! ;)



The details - top: Express, jeans: Gap, shoes: TJ Maxx find - Steve Madden (similar), Cat: Amelia! haha.

Copycat alert. I had some fun painting my nails while watching Just Go With It the other night (it was a pretty cute movie!). Inspired by Copying the lovely Emily over at Cupcakes and Cashmere I gave the accent nail trend a try! I finally got to use my Essie Mint Candy Apple and paired it with Ulta Sequins. I like this combination because it's more subtle for work! I was trying to show my husband my new nails over Skype, and I must admit he was a little confused! Oh well, it's fun for a little bit, and I love the Essie color! I already have visions of a deep winter red nail with gold accents for the holidays!

Have you tried the accent nail trend? Do you love it or hate it?

P.S. Have you entered the giveaway?? It ends Tuesday at midnight! Remember, you must be a follower of SWC with google friend connect AND leave a comment on the post saying why you want to win the bracelet! Good luck!

No comments: