4.30.2011

Pastel nails to brighten your day!

Have you recovered from Royal Wedding craziness? I watched a bit as I was getting ready for work and everything seemed just lovely! I'm sure we'll be seeing footage for the next week weeks/ months etc so I'm not really worried about "missing anything".

Speaking of footage... it really was such a crazy up and down week with the tornadoes that devastated the south, and my home for 2 years: Tuscaloosa, AL. I cannot EVEN imagine, and my heart just breaks. Tuscaloosa - you are not forgotten.
Keep them in your prayers, please.

OK back to something lighter. Ulta (you know, the giant makeup store!) has a nail polish promotion going on right now - buy 2 get 1 free until Sunday May 8! I took this opportunity, and my $5 off coupon - thanks to my In Style magazine -and purchased 3 Essie spring colors: Nice is Nice, Mint Candy Apple and Borrowed & Blue for a whopping $11! Sweet! Need a coupon? Click here to print your very own $3.50 off coupon!

Here they are with a pretty pale pink I already had (Fiji).

  

Yesterday before work I quickly painted my nails with the purple - you know, a royal color! 
This is just one coat-  I was in a rush! 

What are your favorite spring shades?

P.S. In case you're interested... apparently Kate Middleton's wedding manicure was a combination of Bourjois So Laque in Rose Lounge and Essie's Allure. 

No comments: