My random assortment of items I'd go out and buy right now if I had money...and the mall was open!
1. H&M Camel Blazer - $59.95
2. Gap Wide Leg Trouser - $52.46 on sale!
3. Express Scoop-Neck Dolman Tee - $19.90 on sale!
4. Express Leopard Skinny Belt - $24.90
5. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - $4.97*
6. Mustard Cord Toms - $54
7. Chanel Peridot - $28.99 - the newest color for fall according to InStyle!
9. Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover - $6.39*
*I haven't used these products before, but would love to give them a try! Have you tried these? My current eye makeup remover is Mary Kay, and I love it, but it's just not as easy to pick up as going to CVS! I'm sure I'll impulse-buy these next time I'm at the store!
Can you tell I'm itching for fall? The temps have been so, so hot here in the Midwest as I know they have been everywhere! Just thankful we aren't seeing 130 degrees like my honey. Poor guy!!
What's on your shopping wish list??