I used to think that Lilly clothes were for little girls and older women. But I have come to realize that there are some cute fashionable clothes. I love that the collection is colorful. I have sooooo many blah colors in my winter wardrobe that I have been adding pops of color here and there. I refuse to look dreary during the winter.
My husband and I plus 2 other couples, a single and a puppy went to Seaside, FL for New Years. In Seaside there is a Lilly store and the girls and I were iching to take a gander and pretend it's summer at the beach. However with all the holiday festivities, we never made it :( I think we all had the same idea, nothing says beach better than bright and cute clothes. Cue the Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2011 Collection (some of my faves):
Nadia Dress Pattern-$378
2. Lela Shift Lace- $328- Comes in White and Black too.
3. ShaunaTunic Printed Engineered-$198
4. Top: Lana Top Slub- $54. I love this versatile, yet simple shirt. Great for the weekend or work! More colors. Shorts: Resort Bermuda Twill Solid- $64- Comes in blue and lt.pink
5. Blossom Dress Jacquard-$228
6. Cissy Skirt Printed- $98- This is such a fun skirt! It attracted me because it has flamingos and it brings me back to sorority days, as the flamingo was out local mascot!
7. Eryn Dress Stripe-$298.00
8. Top: Hanna Sweater Argyle Stripe- $128. Shorts: Callahan Shorts Solid- $54- Other colors too. I just love this whole look. So simple and clean. The model is even wearing the shoes I've highlighted below.
9.Picture Perfect Espadrille- $198-I'm always looking for a neutral shoe with some height! Too bad these don't come in itty bitty :)
10. Kiki Dress- $238- Also in Navy. Add a cute clutch and a colorful wrap and I would totally be wearing this to a wedding this summer!
12. Coral Ring- $175- This ring is so interesting! This would make a major statement with the right dress!