I think going back to work has a similar feel for me. While a trip to Staples is not on my to do list (unless I get there on Monday and they don't provide me with a legal pad! Then I will have to buy my own! I'm all about taking notes!) I'm eager to wear my work clothes that have just been hanging in my closet waiting for some love, and possibly incorporate some new favorites to put a little extra pep in my step! Don't you just feel wonderful and in charge when you are dressed your best and put together?
I mentioned the other day after cleaning out my closet that I could use a few more dressy work tops. Here are a few that have a classic feel (read "won't get tired of"), can be worn with pants or a skirt (even jeans on casual Friday!), and can transition from summer to fall and winter with the appropriate cardigan or jacket!
2. Henley Peasant Blouse - $46.90
3. Short Sleeve Contrast Fabric Easy Tee - $39.90 *my favorite! tried this on and love the color!
4. Bow-Front Sleeveless Shirt - $25.74 - on sale!
5. Henley Peasant Blouse - $46.90
6. Ruffled Raglan Sleeve Pleated Blouse - $49.90