2.06.2012

Shopping Trip!

Husband was away for an Army weekend so Saturday I took care of some errands! After a yummy breakfast with the in laws I went to the mall. I had a return to make and intended to simply explore the other stores. ;)

Instead I came home with a couple of bags..
1. Fresh Sugar Passion Tinted Lip Treatment - this had been on my wish list for sometime. It does not disappoint! And you know I'm a self-proclaimed lip junkie!
2. Nars Blush: Orgasm - I was just about out of this! Btw it really is worth all the hype! A beautiful color that is known to look great on all skin tones and still looks great at the end of the day!
3. Chambray Shirt - I picked up a chambray shirt at Target (worn here- sold out online), but sadly it's just not the right fit. I like it ok with my trouser jeans, but somehow it's just off. I think my torso is too long or something! This one is darker (in case that was the problem) and it's longer in length!
4. Yellow Belt - I've been on the hunt! Love the price (compared to this look-a-like)! Sold out in yellow online, but check your Old Navy store!
5. Bath & Body Works Wallflowers - these are on special 4 for $20! I purchased White Palm, Spring, Lilac Blossom, and Sunrise Lagoon! I picked White Palm to try first as it's pretty neutral and not too spring-y. I'm saving Lilac Blossom for the bedroom when our current one runs out! It's lovely!

Did you make any purchases this weekend?

No comments: