1. Embroidered dress - $24.99 - I tried this on, but it didn't fit my body the right way. Just slightly off. Love the embroidered detail though!!
2. Skirt with belt - $22.99 - I picked this up right away!! I was eyeing this skirt at J Crew in black, but couldn't stand to pay that much money! This sits at the waist and will be perfect for tucking in shirts!
3. Belted dress - $24.99 - I just barely resisted purchasing this dress! It felt a little too similar to a Gap dress I got this fall, however the Target dress is a light cotton so better for summer. The length is also work appropriate. Gosh I like this dress!! Maybe when it goes on sale??
4. Embroidered scalloped tank - $19.99 - Looks very pretty in person!!
5. Tunic with crochet trim - $24.99 - This was my other purchase from this line. I debated getting the belted dress instead, but I don't really have a tunic, and on me I would be able to tuck the bottom into pants for a different look. This may become a swim suit cover up too! Love it.
6. Lace shoulder knit top - $17.99 - I didn't even try this on because I was pretty sure I'd fall in love and wouldn't be able to resist. Will be eyeing this one for awhile too!
Sadly it's hard to see the intricate details from these pictures, but I highly recommend going to the store and taking a look!!