9.17.2011

OPI Junkie

I'm kind of an OPI junkie. I know it's expensive, but I love it! A while ago at a girls night in (watching movies and painting nails, of course!) I was actually surprised by how many dark colors I own! Fall nail polish is just so much fun! Here are a few of my go to favorites I can't wait to enjoy!
You Don't Know Jacques, My Private Jet, I'm Fondue of You, Russian Navy, Yes I Can Can

Of course I have my eye on a few new colors - most from the Touring America collection:
Passion, Get in the Expresso Lane, I Brake for Manicures, Honk if you Love OPI, Road House Blues

I know, I know, lots of similar colors.. I'll probably just stick to Passion (just picked it up for the wedding!) and Road House Blues, since it really is different than anything else I have! Maybe Expresso Lane too.. If you time it right you can get buy 2 get 1 free OPI @ Ulta! It just makes sense! 

What are your favorite fall polishes?

No comments: