9.16.2011

Wrap Bracelets

A couple of weekends ago I made my very own look for less version of the Chan Luu style wrap bracelet! In case you are not familiar with Chan Luu, these bracelets are price-y! This one retails for $245! Not kidding.
Needless to say, when I found this tutorial I was so pumped to give it a try! I consider myself to be pretty crafty, but was a little intimidated by this one. Luckily two close family friends are beading experts! We ended up using this tutorial as well. Getting started (and having all the right supplies) was the most challenging part, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy. I wouldn't lie to you!!

Check it out!
Considering I made it for a FRACTION of the cost, I'm super happy!!
A single wrap with bigger beads (I actually started with this one!).
If the crafty bug bites, give it a try!

No comments: