8.23.2011

Monochromatic

The details Shirt: Express, Skirt: Banana Republic, Bracelets:   James Avery, Mimi's, gift from grandparents, Earrings: gift 

I named this outfit-"Something Blue." I wanted to wear something with color and it was a challenge.  It was fun being monochromatic today, but I'm not sure it will be a weekly occurrence :) 



The details - Tee: Loft (similar), Pants: Express (similar), Necklace: Charlotte Russe I think (similar), Shoes: Merrell, Bangles: Limited - on sale $11.94!, Earrings: Limited - on sale $8.70!

P.S. These shoes should have been included in this post, but I didn't think to look for them on ebay, or look on the tag to see what they were called: Merrell "Plie". I bought them the summer I worked at VS (and was required to wear black shoes). They're great for work, and although I don't typically love Mary Jane style shoes, pants take care of that! :)

Don't forget to send us a picture of your outfit if you are participating in the 21 Day Challenge! Tomorrow is "Save a Closet Orphan" (this one should be interesting....)

No comments: