I guess I see the importance of paying more for a shoe knowing it will stay together longer, provide comfort and support! I'm always on the hunt for a comfort shoe that is not insanely ugly, perhaps even.. cute? Unfortunately you often have to make a slight concession on the style front, but I promise it's worth it!
Before you completely judge me for sharing these shoes on a "fashion blog", bear with me. These are real shoes - for real people that are on their feet all day! Would I love to be able to wear the cutest shoes to work? Maybe? But my day can feel long enough, I don't need to be bothered by sore feet.
Ok no more preamble! I have gathered a collection of shoes made by Privo by Clarks, Merrell, Birkenstock and Mephisto! I have personal experience with these brands and know they have great shoes, so I'm hopeful that my picks will not disappoint!
I'm lucky to have a fairly casual dress code at work, and these sporty options would be absolutely fine and easily cross over to the weekend!
1. Merrell Circuit MJ Breeze - $90
2. Merrell Marina - $95
3. Merrell Lorelei Zip - $90
4. Merrell Barefoot Pure Glove - $90
5. Merrell Encore Ballet - $85.00
6. Privo Polar Lake - $60 on sale!
These options are less sporty and more subtle.
1. Privo Polar Brook - $60 on sale!
2. Privo Paddie 2 Mary Janes - $69.95
3. Merrell Allure - $110
4. Merrell Brio - $85
Last but not least - two sandals I actually have and can attest to their comfort!
1. Helen Mephisto - $135
2. Birkenstock Gizeh - $79.95 - I wear these alllll the time! The patent really helps to dress things up, or at least make them passable for work!
What do you think gals? Do you stick to trendy shoes for work or go for comfort?