8.23.2011

Clutch

As I was preparing for this post, finding all sorts of fabulous clutches, the phrase "That's so clutch!" kept popping into my mind. Was this in a movie (I'm pretty sure I'm thinking "Fetch" -name that movie!!)? or was it a for real expression? Do you know anybody that still uses it? Hmm.

Anywho! I've seen a lot of images from fellow bloggers and on Pinterest of wonderful clutches and had to compile an assortment of Fall clutches!

Source
Source
Source
Source
Beautiful, no? I especially love how the above clutches scrunch and aren't so structured!
1. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch - $139 - 12 different colors!
2. Clare Vivier Foldover Clutch - $149 - 20 different colors!
4. American Apparel Carry-All Pouch - $50 - 19 colors!
6. Hobo International Rachel - $118 actually a wallet, but multi purpose!

What do you think? Do you only buy bags with handles?

P.S. This is our 100th post! Yippee! 

No comments: