7.25.2011

Hard Day

This afternoon, after a wonderful 2 weeks I sadly had to take my husband back to the airport. :( We had so much fun together and while tonight my heart is heavy, I've been catching up on the last two weeks of The Bachelorette (I was not going to subject husband to that train wreck!) in prep for tonight's episode. It's a great distraction!

We took a couple of pictures last night before dinner that I want to share! Husband played along pretty well, although he didn't quite share my same enthusiasm! Haha!


The details- top and skirt: Ann Taylor Loft - on sale!, bangles: The Limited, watch: Fossil

Will you be tuning into The Bachelorette tonight??

2 comments:

heidi said...

these pictures are so sweet! i love your skirt. and i hope your husband has safe travels & that he can rejoin you again soon.

Claire said...

2 things:

1. Y'all are so cute! I love seeing you two together! Love y'all!
2. We are skirt twins...I have the blue and khaki one. They are work staples!