1.05.2011

Spring 2011 runway

Three trends I'm expecting to see a lot of this spring (in addition to fall and winter trend crossovers like military/ safari inspired, stripes & ruffles): 
Citrus colors: I love color, and after a cold winter I'll be so ready when spring comes around and I can scream with color!! 

70's inspired: I'm not sure I'm going to rock the 70's pants with pleats, but I love the playful stripes in the Marc by Marc Jacobs dress on the left! I'll be on a mission to find something similar at an affordable price! 

Global prints: If I take part in the global print trend it will likely be in accessories like a scarf or possibly a tank.. possibly. I haven't seen a lot of maxi dresses yet, but I'm encouraged that they might still be in so I can get more use out of the ones I have from last year!

What do you think of these trends?

No comments: