1.19.2011

Denim

Denim on denim is baaaack. And I kinda want to run for the hills! I just have bad visions of the "Canadian tuxedo" that was rocked in the 90's and really boxy jean jackets! I'm telling you, it doesn't have to be that way.

Here are some runway shots of this denim trend for Spring 2011.
Need more real-life inspiration? Check out these blogger's looks with denim chambray shirts.
What Would a Nerd Wear
Good Life For Less
The Daybook
What do you think? Obviously not all of the pictures show denim on denim.. but what a great variety of ways to wear a denim shirt! ...And truthfully, the light denim shirt with dark jeans actually looks... pretty cute! I'm no longer as scared!

If you're thinking "I've got to get a denim chambray shirt!"... I've found a few options for you!


1) Denim button up - $22.80
2) Denim shirt - $59.50
3) Denim boyfriend shirt - $19.80
4) Chambray boyfriend shirt - $44.50
5) Pintucked tunic - $26.50
6) Chambray tuxedo shirt -$29.99 on sale!

Other denim shirt options: here, here, here, here, here, and here!

Clearly you can find these shirts just about anywhere in a price that will meet your budget!

No comments: