1.17.2011

Golden Globes

Golden Globes 2011 breakdown.. according to Tina!

Best Dressed - for me this goes to the stunning Anne Hathaway. I love everything about her look - the dress looks great on her and her hair looks fab!

Honorable mention goes to Carrie Underwood!

My favorite red carpet trends: emerald green, one strap, pink & black!

My favorite is definitely the emerald green (and Mila Kunis!):
Angelina & Mila Kunis
Elizabeth Moss & Catherine Zeta Jones
One strap wonders:
Amy Adams, Julie Bowen, Mandy Moore, & Julia Stiles
Pretty Pinks:
Claire Danes, Emma Stone, & Lea Michele
Stunning in Black:
Eva Longoria & Piper Perabo
The princess award goes to:
Olivia Wilde
On to the bad news..

For me, the worst of the worst is Helena Bonham Carter. I get that she is "creative" and "having fun".. but seriously? The hair, the dress, the shoes, the attitude! Not a fan.

Second worse for me is Tilda Swinton:

These numbers I was just confused about.. not loving, not extremely hating (I know I'm going to get crap for putting January Jones into this category - I just don't love it):
Natalie Portman, January Jones, Christina Aguilera, & Michelle Williams

I don't know if you all noticed this too, but there were a few ladies with insanely high slits that got dangerously close to showing off lady parts! I'm serious! The coochy offenders:
Halle Berry & Megan Fox
Who caught your eye??

No comments: