12.09.2012

jcp

I went to the mall yesterday to try and finish up my Christmas shopping. I stopped in jcp (ya know, the revamped JC Penny) and was actually very impressed by the remodeling and changes that have happened! I love the new way it is organized  -much less claustrophobic feeling! These tops caught my eye.


1. Cable Cardigan - $40 - the only top I tried on! Feels and looks great!
2. Intarsia Sweater - $35 -Best buy! Great looking J Crew-esque sweater!
3. Button Front Denim Shirt - $40
4. Pattern Pullover Sweater - $22
5. Colorblock Sleeve Sweater - $45
6. Cashmere Pullover Sweater - $60 - so soft and a great price for cashmere!
7. Oversized Sweater - $35
8. Dolman Sleeve Long Tee - $22

Can you tell that I'm loving slouchy sweaters right now? I'm so tall that I haven't been able to find the right sweater that is long enough to cover my butt so I can wear it with leggings and boots, but I think 7 & 8 might work! I also perused their accessories.


4. Oversized Solid Twill Fringe Scarf - $10 - makes a perfect gift!
6. Retroactive Tote - $30 - this has a Coach inspired feel to me.
8. Tablet Case - $12

Have you been to jcp lately? What were your thoughts?

No comments: