9.07.2011

Workiversary!

Happy 1 year work anniversary to me! No I did not come in to work today to cheering, balloons, and a cookie cake. Not even an "attagirl" or a pat on the back. I guess my manager forgot to pencil in my work-iversary. But that's ok folks, my mom made me dinner and even baked cookies. Moms are the best!

I'm not sure if it's the weather (rain), or recovering from a busy weekend, but I'm pooped! Time to change into comfy comfies (although this outfit is pretty darn close!) and watch Food Network!

The details - skirt - NY&C outlet (new this weekend!), top: Target clearance last year (similar), jacket: Gap, necklace: Banana Republic outlet (new this weekend!), bracelets: Charming Charlie and .. no clue - purchased for sorority dance, belt: Limited, shoes: Toms (not pictured)

Happy hump day, readers!

1 comment:

heidi said...

happy workiversary! it definitely is a big deal when you start to hit certain milestones with your career, even if it's just year 1! :)