5.01.2011

Limited: New Arrivals

Sometimes I check out new arrivals online and think "what in the world??" other times I can't wait to get into the store and see how it looks in person! Today, I had that experience with Gap and The Limited.

I feel like I have a hot and cold relationship with Gap! I'm sure if I tried hard, I could find some stellar items for spring, but it just wasn't speaking to me! In fact, check back later in the week for my top "what were they thinking" pieces! 

The Limited, however spoke to me! Here are some of my favorites! 
1. Printed caftan top - $49.90
2. Pleated front shell - $46.90
3. One shoulder ruffle top - $46.90
4. Chain detail tank - $29.90
1. Desert sky cuffed denim - $49.90
2. Drew cargo short - $49.90
1. Crochet neck top - $46.90
2. Corded blossoms tank - $34.90
3. Shadow stripe cardigan - $49.90
4. Smocked mesh blouse - $39.90

I haven't received a $15 off coupon for The Limited in awhile, but next time I do, I'll be checking out some of these new arrivals! What do you think?

No comments: