7.18.2012

Summer "It" Sandal

This summer I'm seeing flat sandals everywhere! You know what I'm talking about - leather, strappy, natural looking.. you with me? Here are a few of my favorites!
8. Steve Madden 'Bethanyy' Sandal - $39.90 -on sale!

I think they would go so well with jean shorts as well as a pretty, flowy dress! So versatile!

In other news, I'm still the unemployed social worker over here. My go to daily outfit involves work out clothes.. hence no outfit posts from me! I had an interview last month that I was really excited about but after calling and following up for 3 weeks and still not getting an answer one way or another I'm moving on! Isn't that so rude? Even if it is a "Sorry we're going to go with somebody else" at least tell me something! Anyway. Hope you're enjoying your summer!

P.S. Husband and I ditched our blackberries and got real smart phones (thank goodness!). I'm loving instagram - follow me @ mswtina!

No comments: