Of course I had to browse to see what else was going on + try on a few items.. I left empty handed, but believe me, I'll be watching for a sale and I'll be back! :)
1. Boat-neck sweater - $24.94 - loved the fit and feel of this in person! (see a pic of me in it here)
2. Crepe sleeveless shirt - $24.94 - I did not try this on but I think it's so cute!
3. Vintage split-neck baseball tee - $12.50
4. Vintage style v-neck - $9.50 - comes in so many colors and gets great reviews!
5. Printed ballet flats - $19.94 - didn't try these on either, but I've been on the hunt since last year!
6. Vintage style v-neck - $9.50
My biggest dilemma is with the polka dot sweater. I do love polka dots (typically much smaller in size), but this sweater is super popular in the blog world because it's a good look-for-less for this J Crew sweater. I'm just wondering how I'll feel about it next year? I prefer this bright color combo (also comes in white with blank and camel with black) but apart from jeans I'm not sure what else I would wear it with. The white with black feels too summery, and the camel and black just isn't as fun, but perhaps more wearable? I probably wouldn't tire of it as quickly either... Oh fashion dilemmas! Input appreciated as always! :)