2.14.2012

Stella and Dot Spring 2012

Happy Valentine's day!!

I'm a lucky girl, and so thankful my Valentine is not in Iraq this year! Yay for spending holidays together- even if it is a "Hallmark Holiday"!! He's cooking dinner for me too!! :-D

On another note, I'm in love with the Spring 2012 collection @ Stella & Dot! Thanks to shopfreak for pointing out these fab green earrings! Here are a few of my favs!

1. Serenity Stone Drops - $49 - on my wish list!!
2. Serenity Necklace - $198 - recently seen on the next Bachelorette, Emily Maynard
3. La Coco Rope Necklace - $59 - pictured with this brooch - I really like this look too!
4. Pippa Necklace - $69
5. Serenity Small Stone Drops - $34
6. Alexandria Necklace - $89

Are you familiar with Stella & Dot? What do you think of their spring line?

1 comment:

shopfreak said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm loving so many Stella & Dot pieces too!