OK I know it's still November.. and in our house we can't start celebrating until AFTER Thanksgiving and AFTER my husband's birthday. However, the rest of the world and retailers seem to think differently (husband found the Christmas station on the radio. Yikes). Really though there's no harm in getting a jump start on shopping so once I can celebrate the holiday, shopping is taken care of - or at least somewhat in order!!
1. Rustic Plaid Scarf - $39.50 - just so happens to go with my new teals cords... ;)
2. Ribbed Slipper Sock - $9.50 - these are the most wonderful socks - ever. Promise.
3. Hearthstone Glittens - $28
4. Sateen Slipper - $25
5. Fair Isle Gloves - $29.50 - hard to see but these gloves have a slight sparkle!
6. OPI Crown Me Already - $4.50 - glitter, glitter, sparkle, sparkle
7. Mixed Stitch Infinity Loop Scarf - $34.50