1.22.2011

Quilted Handbag Look for Less

Y'all - I've been a crazy person on a purse hunt for probably the last... 5 months?? I think this purse obsession started from post after beautiful post from Anh @ 9 to 5 Chic with her gorgeous Chanel handbag..er, handbags! J-e-a-l-o-u-s.


















It's no wonder I got it in my head that I would find a good look for less! Along the way, I found a few options, but they were still out of my price range! Fortunately the mad hunt has come to an end, and like any good fashion blogger I want to share my findings with you!

The beauty that started it all..
Vintage Chanel Double Chain Bag - $2,800
More reasonable beauties, but still out of this girl's budget:

1. MARC JACOBS 'The Single' Quilted Crossbody Bag - $525 *Oh how I love this one!!* 

I now present to you reasonably priced bags with a similar, inspired-by feel!
4. Quilted Clutch - $24.80

I think a black, classic, lady-like purse is a staple! No need to have multiple evening handbags, when one can do it all! 

Do you have a go to evening bag? What does it look like? Share below in the comments!

1 comment:

Lisa Resnick said...

The information given by you is really very helpful.
clipping path
clipping path service