It's no wonder I got it in my head that I would find a good look for less! Along the way, I found a few options, but they were still out of my price range! Fortunately the mad hunt has come to an end, and like any good fashion blogger I want to share my findings with you!
The beauty that started it all..
|Vintage Chanel Double Chain Bag - $2,800|
More reasonable beauties, but still out of this girl's budget:
1. MARC JACOBS 'The Single' Quilted Crossbody Bag - $525 *Oh how I love this one!!*
3. Kate Spade Gold Cost Margot - $375
4. MARC JACOBS Quilting Standard Leather Satchel - $1,295
I now present to you reasonably priced bags with a similar, inspired-by feel!
1. Quilted Lock Across Body Bag - $25.86
2. Mango Madell Quilted Zip Top Bowling Bag - $69.00
3. Action Packed Purse - $37.99
4. Quilted Clutch - $24.80
5. Quilted Suedette Lock Bag - $25.86
I think a black, classic, lady-like purse is a staple! No need to have multiple evening handbags, when one can do it all!
Do you have a go to evening bag? What does it look like? Share below in the comments!