3.02.2013

Story People

Good morning and happy Saturday to ya!!

Are you familiar with Story People? I get the story of the day emailed to me and just spent some time reading through them from this past week. It's fun. I have one in my home office from my momma that I love. I'm pretty sure it was either a birthday gift or a graduation gift. Anyway, they have some wonderfully themed prints that are appropriate for social workers so I wanted to share!! I'd really like to get one for my work office, I just have to decide which one! (You can click on the image for more info.)

"If you hold on to the handle, she said, it's easier to maintain the illusion of control. But it's more fun if you just let the wind carry you." 

"I don't think of it as working for world peace, he said. I think of it as just trying to get along in a really big strange family." 

"Deciding everything is falling into place perfectly as long as you don't get too picky about what you mean by place. Or perfectly."

These are a few of my other favorites: 1, 2, 3

What are your thoughts?

Oh btw, happy social worker month!! :)

No comments: